2018-11-07 Safety Training "Winter Driving"
Mark Stolberg of MasterDrive will be presenting on Winter Driving.
Are you prepared to drive on snow and ice?
Whether you are new to Colorado, or are a seasoned winter driver, you will find this seminar valuable. Featured topics that will be reviewed in MasterDrive's Winter Driving Seminar:
- Common mistakes many drivers make
- How winter weather effects drive systems of a vehicle (FWD, RWD, 4WD, AWD)
- What traction control and stability control systems actually do.
- Should you pump the brakes, use anti-lock brakes, or do something else?
- Skid recovery technique
- How to prepare yourself for winter driving
- Winter Driving Tips
The Chamber safety program presents four safety trainings each year. Safety program policyholders must attend two safety trainings each policy period in order to qualify for a 4% discount on their Pinnacol work comp premium.
Interested in our program? Call Kathy Stevens 720-864-2871.